Presented by Danica Djurkovic, Vice President – Campus Planning and Facilities, British Columbia Institute of Technology in Canada
Ms. Djurkovic will raise the following important themes related to the improvement of real estate strategy on campus:
* What defines successful real estate strategy for post-secondary institutions
* Services first – real estate second
* Campus is not an island: understanding societal, educational, and urban context
* Know your student needs and wants
* What do labor shortage, mental health, opioid, housing, and climate crisis have to do with your post-secondary Real Estate Strategy?
* Everyone wants to belong